Does this type of work interest you?
Much of the work is multi-systemic and our unique formulation model allows us to guide our clients, empowering them to achieve their goals, with the right support, in an authentic way.
You will see the values that we base our service and input on. You will also see what referrers are promised in the service that we offer.
Therefore, our Associates ensure they have:
- Time to undertake home visits and to liaise
- An interest in trauma
- A range of skills that they are comfortable to use from the individual to families to multi-systemic approaches.
- The appreciation that they are working in a team and that communication is part and parcel of the work, possibly even more so than direct input.
- Experience of using formulation to ensure the client is collaboratively understood and the input is as interdisciplinary as possible.
Why join PsychWorks Associates?
We believe we are a nurturing and supportive group for psychologists who want to offer their skills in the field of catastrophic injury, but who want the support and security of being part of a sound medico-legal informed organisation. Specifically, we offer:
- Competitive rates of remuneration
- Regular supervision, guidance and advice
- Monthly CPD training
- Clear guidance and protocols to support our working practices
- The opportunity to participate in career development via training and consultancy, research possibilities, as well as writing articles and blogs and guesting on our podcast, The Psychology of Case Management.
If you are interested in working with PsychWorks Associates, please attach your CV to our enquiry form.
All Associates are expected to have valid enhanced DBS checks.